Where you can get pollution certificate for scrap?
If you plan to start a business that could potentially generate pollutants such as chemical waste, detergent washing, fly ashes, smoke emissions (including cooking smoke), or medical waste, to name a few – also known as trade effluents – you must apply to the appropriate State Pollution Control Board and obtain a pollution license/certificate or a consent to operate.

This consent to create (let's call it CTE) must be obtained before any building or other business-related activities can begin.